Firstly would like to say a huge thank you to Sophia (violetsnailgirl) at The Violet Snail so very much for this kind nomination – and apologise for taking so long to take it up! Been struggling to find the time to blog in the last couple of months but still been enjoying keeping up as much as I can with reading, and have had a go at answering your very interesting questions here:
- Do you have any pets now? If so, what kind of animals are they/what are their names? ~ Yes, I have two pet rats – Jasper, a dumbo roan, and Jet, a black and white hooded dumbo – and a 22-year-old Fell pony, Charmer.
- What is your favorite flavor of cake? 😉 ~ That’s definitely a difficult one! I think fruit – my nana’s fruit cake made for all birthdays and Christmases is a family legend so would have to be that!
- What things do you want to advance in your writing? ~ I’d like to improve on structure and punctuation but just love to practise all aspects of writing in blogging and journalling.
- What parts of your writing do you think are really good? (this is a tough one) ~ I’m not sure about good but I certainly find it easiest to write when I’m writing about what I know and most of all something I’m passionate about.
- Is there a really moving piece of writing that you have read? If so, what is it? Provide a link to it if you can. ~ Oh, so many, would struggle to think of just one, but have really enjoyed reviewing a couple of my favourite books on here in the past especially favourite childhood books where there’s so much well-loved and beautiful writing.
- Tell what you hope people think about you. I began this blog a couple of years ago to enjoy sharing stories about the pets and reading others’ too, and now love reading and writing about all aspects of life and just being part of this little WordPress community – so hope others enjoy a few little snapshots from our corner of the world as much as I enjoy all theirs!
Thanks very much again Sophia and really enjoyed reading your answers to your questions too. Have a great week. X